Dental Implants Cost
The average price of replacing a single lost tooth with a dental implant-supported crown is between $3,000 and $4,500.
Treatment by Dr. Ryan K. Austin is highly individualized. Prices can vary depending on the number of implants needed and other factors.
Our practice serving South Ogden and Brigham City, UT, invites you to take a closer look at what dental implants cost...
Three Primary Cost Factors
Number of Missing Teeth
Simply put, it will cost more to replace more teeth. Bridges and dentures are larger restorations that require more time and materials to create, so they tend to cost more than individual dental crowns. Additionally, it takes more implants and abutments (devices that connect implants to restorations) to support more or larger restorations, which will also add to your costs.
Preliminary Dental Work
Some patients require preparatory dentistry before receiving dental implants. If you have dental decay or gum disease, we can arrange treatment with a local dentist to get your smile healthy enough for surgery. You may also require a bone graft to replace recessed jaw tissue after tooth loss. We can perform this procedure at both of our Northern Utah offices. Preparatory dental work will increase your total price, but it may be necessary to create a strong foundation for your implants.
Many patients are surprised to learn that dental implants can usually be placed using only local anesthesia. However, if you have dental anxiety or trouble sitting for extended periods of time, you may need a little extra help feeling comfortable. We offer nitrous oxide and IV sedation, both of which can ensure you feel completely relaxed during treatment. Sedation will add to your costs, but the peace of mind it brings can be priceless.
What Are My Payment Options?
While most dental insurance plans will help to cover the cost of implant-supported crowns, bridges, or dentures, basic insurance does not cover dental implants. We accept most insurance plans at our Northern Utah offices, and our team will do everything possible to help you secure the maximum benefits from your coverage.
In order to keep quality treatment accessible regardless of insurance status, our Ogden, UT, practice offers third-party financing. You can secure a loan through CareCredit®, a top healthcare lender that provides manageable monthly payments with little or no interest.
We also offer a flat fee for implant dentistry that includes an initial consultation, oral scans, implants, and abutments. We strive to be transparent and competitive with our pricing, so we welcome any questions about the price of your implants. Additionally, if you pay for your treatment in cash, you'll be eligible for a discount on your total cost.
"I'm sure you will be as impressed as I was." Reviews From South Ogden, UT, Patients
You're always nervous trying a new doctor for dental procedures. Dr. Austin was recommended to me by my regular dentist to get an implant done. Honestly I have been so impressed with Dr. Austin. He made me feel welcome and has a very friendly personality. He was professional yet personable. His office staff is very accommodating. Because of my first experience with him, I am getting a second implant done. I highly recommend him to anyone looking around. I'm sure you will be as impressed as I was.View on Google
The office is beautiful, all of the staff are very friendly, and quite professional. Dr. Austin listened carefully to every concern that I had. He addresses them with the utmost professionalism, which brought major relief to me. If I were you, I would take great comfort allowing Dr. Austin to be your oral surgeon also. Give him 10% of your trust and I promise he will earn the other 90%. By the way when he personally called to check up on me a few hours after the procedure, I knew I had never met a more caring doctor ever. Thank you to you and your amazing staff for helping me.View on Google